from € 79.00 p.p. for 1 night
The vicinity of Van der Valk Hotel Arnhem has so much to offer that we have put together a basic package which you can expand to your liking with great day trips.
This package includes:
- Welcome with coffee/tea and cake
- 1 x Night stay in a Comfort Room
- 1 x 3-course dinner in Restaurant "De Veluwe"
- 1 x Rich breakfast buffet
- Free use of the Fitness and Wellness facilities in the hotel
- Free “hiking and biking” roadmap
It is also possible to book this package based on a Comfort deLuxe room, a Junior Suite or a Loft. Our staff is happy to inform you about the possibilities.
- Price based on a double Comfort Room and subject to availability
- Single supplement: on request
- Supplement for upgrade to a more luxurious room type: on request
- Arrival possible daily from 2 PM except on holidays.
- The price of the package is exclusive of € 0.60 local tax per person per night.
In and around the hotel
- Massage (on appointment)
- Family room
- Free WiFi
- Coffee and tea facilities
- Free parking
- Restaurant à la carte
- Hotel bar
- Charging point for electric cars
- Bike rental
- Room service
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Wheelchair accessible
- Disabled persons toilet
- No smoking
- Wake up service
- Steam room
- Bicycle shed
- Golf course
- Electronic fireplace
- (Covered) bicycle parking
- Conference room
- Wellness, with free use of:
- Steam shower
- Sitting area
- Meeting rooms
Nice to know
- Cancellation is free of charge (24 hours before arrival)
- Check-in from 2 PM
- Checkout until 12 PM
- Local tax: € 0.60 p.p.p.n.
- Breakfast € 12.50 p.p.p.n.
- Payment with CreditCard, iDeal or cash at the counter (other conditions during holidays)
- Roomservice is available for an extra fee of €7,50. You can order from the roomservice menu between 12:00 and 22:00.
- Lazy Sunday: late check out is possible for a fee. Contact our reception desk for conditions and availability
- The only pets that are allowed in the Comfort rooms are dogs (extra fee of € 15.00 per dog per night). Up to two dogs per room