Open Air Museum
from € 95.00 p.p. for 1 night
Visiting the Open Air Museum is an unforgettable experience for young and old. A magnificent park where you can experience the way of living in The Netherlands hundred years back in time. In the park a variety of historical handicraft are exposed, for example the way the miller made paper in the paper mill more than hundred years ago.
More information about the Dutch Open Air Museum? Click here.
This package includes:
- Welcome with coffee or tea and cake
- 1 x Night stay in a Comfort Room
- 1 x 3-course dinner of the month
- 1 x Rich breakfast buffet
- 1 x Admission ticket per person for the Open Air Museum
- Free use of the Fitness and Wellness facilities in the hotel
- Free "hiking and biking" roadmap of the direct vicinity with routes that begin at Hotel Arnhem
It is also possible to book this package based on a Comfort de Luxe kamer, a Junior Suite or a Loft. Our employees are happy to inform you about the possibilities.
The following applies to the package below:
- The package can only be booked in the period from April 1st through October 31st 2016 due to the business hours of the Open Air museum.
- Price based on a double Comfort Room and subject to availability
- Single supplement: on request
- Supplement for upgrade to a more luxurious room type: on request
- Price based upon Comfort Deluxe Rooms, Junior Suites or Lofts are available on request, according as prices for single or triple use
- Arrival possible daily from 2 PM except on holidays.
- The price of the package is exclusive of € 0.60 local tax per person per night.
In and around the hotel
- Massage (on appointment)
- Family room
- Free WiFi
- Coffee and tea facilities
- Free parking
- Restaurant à la carte
- Hotel bar
- Charging point for electric cars
- Bike rental
- Room service
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Wheelchair accessible
- Disabled persons toilet
- No smoking
- Wake up service
- Steam room
- Bicycle shed
- Golf course
- Electronic fireplace
- (Covered) bicycle parking
- Conference room
- Wellness, with free use of:
- Steam shower
- Sitting area
- Meeting rooms
Nice to know
- Cancellation is free of charge (24 hours before arrival)
- Check-in from 2 PM
- Checkout until 12 PM
- Local tax: € 0.60 p.p.p.n.
- Breakfast € 12.50 p.p.p.n.
- Payment with CreditCard, iDeal or cash at the counter (other conditions during holidays)
- Roomservice is available for an extra fee of €7,50. You can order from the roomservice menu between 12:00 and 22:00.
- Lazy Sunday: late check out is possible for a fee. Contact our reception desk for conditions and availability
- The only pets that are allowed in the Comfort rooms are dogs (extra fee of € 15.00 per dog per night). Up to two dogs per room