Hoge Veluwe Package
€ 105.50 p.p.for 1 night
This package includes:
- Welcome drink
- 1 x overnight stay in a Comfort room
- Join us once with our extensive breakfast buffet
- 1 x a three-course seasonal menu
- 1 x admission ticket per person for the Hoge Veluwe Park and the Kröller-Müller museum (including parking ticket)
- Free use of the fitness and wellness facilities in the hotel
- Free cycling and walking map of the immediate area, with routes starting at Hotel Arnhem
It is also possible to reserve this package based on a Comfort de Luxe room, a Junior Suite or a Loft. Our employees are happy to inform you about the possibilities.
* Extra to book: forest walk with forester (only possible upon reservation and based on availability).
The Hoge Veluwe National Park has a lot to offer its visitor in the field of nature. Thanks to the combination of nature and art, it is the place to experience peace, explore extraordinary landscapes, spot special animals and participate in various activities.
The landscape is unique and diverse. During your exploration you will come across beautiful areas. Think of varied forests, but also about heaths, grassy plains and foreign drifting sand areas.
You also have free access to the Kröller-Müller Museum, where you can view the second largest collection by grandmaster Van Gogh.
If you really want to make the most of your visit to the Veluwe, book a walk with our forester. He takes you to the most beautiful places and tells you everything about the flora and fauna.*
* Only with reservation possible and based on availability.