Hoge Veluwe Package
from € 99.00 p.p. for 1 night
The Hoge Veluwe National Park has a lot to offer its visitor in the field of nature. Thanks to the combination of nature and art, it is the place to experience peace, explore extraordinary landscapes, spot special animals and participate in various activities.
The landscape is unique and diverse. During your exploration you will come across beautiful areas. Think of varied forests, but also about heaths, grassy plains and foreign drifting sand areas.
You also have free access to the Kröller-Müller Museum, where you can view the second largest collection by grandmaster Van Gogh.
If you really want to make the most of your visit to the Veluwe, book a walk with our forester. He takes you to the most beautiful places and tells you everything about the flora and fauna.*
* Only with reservation possible and based on availability.
This package includes:
- Welcome drink
- 1 x overnight stay in a Comfort room
- Join us once with our extensive breakfast buffet
- 1 x a three-course seasonal menu
- 1 x admission ticket per person for the Hoge Veluwe Park and the Kröller-Müller museum (including parking ticket)
- Free use of the fitness and wellness facilities in the hotel
- Free cycling and walking map of the immediate area, with routes starting at Hotel Arnhem
It is also possible to reserve this package based on a Comfort de Luxe room, a Junior Suite or a Loft. Our employees are happy to inform you about the possibilities.
* Extra to book: forest walk with forester (only possible upon reservation and based on availability).
- Price based on a Comfort Deluxe room per 2 people and subject to availability.
- Single supplement: on request
- Supplement for upgrade to a more luxurious room type: on request
- Arrival possible daily from 2 PM except on holidays
- The price of the package is exclusive of € 0.60 local tax per person per night
In and around the hotel
- Massage (on appointment)
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Charging point for electric cars
- Bike rental
- Room service
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Wheelchair accessible
- No smoking
- Bicycle shed
- Golf course
- Wellness, with free use of:
- Steam shower
- Meeting rooms
Nice to know
- Cancellation is free of charge (24 hours before arrival).
- Check-in from 2 PM.
- Checkout until 12 PM.
- Tourist tax: € 2,00 p.p.p.n.
- Breakfast € 13,00 p.p.p.n. Breakfast is from 7:00 to 10:30 from Monday to Friday. On Saturdays and Sundays from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- You can pay with CreditCard, iDeal or cash at the counter (conditions vary during holidays).
- Room service is offered for € 7.50 per order. You can order room service between 12.00 and 22.00.
- Lazy Sunday: late check out is possible for a fee. Contact our reception desk for conditions and availability.
- Dogs are only allowed in the Comfort rooms (surcharge € 15.00 per dog per night) and a maximum of two dogs per room.