Food & drinks
Due to the tightened measures, the maximum number has been tightened to 30 people per room. This means that we unfortunately accept a limited number of reservations. Reservations can only be made by telephone with our reception staff via +31 (0) 26 482 11 00.
- Our restaurant is only open for hotel guests during breakfast and dinner. You are welcome from 11.30 am to 5 pm in our restaurant for a tasty lunch.
- Our Bar Brasserie is open daily for both hotel guests and outside guests. We are happy to welcome you on weekdays from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. and on weekends from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- We receive groups of a maximum of 4 people at one table. More than four people are only allowed for groups that form a joint household. If this is not the case, you will be placed at multiple tables.
- We ask our guests to complete a triage form upon arrival in connection with the source and contact investigation. These forms will be destroyed after 14 days and will only be provided at the request of and to the GGD.
- We follow the urgent advice to wear face masks in all public areas. Our employees wear masks, but we do not make this mandatory for our guests.