Something with the Bike arrangement
from € 134.00 p.p. for 2 nights
The "Something with the Bike" package is ideal for cycling enthusiasts. From our hotel you cycle on one side as the Veluwe and on the other the Arnhem city center. You can bring your own bike but of course also rent one from us!
This package includes:
- Welcome with coffee or tea and cake
- 2 x overnight stay in a Comfort room
- 2 x extensive breakfast buffet
- 2 x 3-course choice menu
- Free cycling and hiking map of the immediate area, with routes that start at Hotel Arnhem
- Free use of the fitness and wellness facilities at the hotel
The following applies to this package:
- Price based on a Comfort room per 2 persons and based on availability
- Single person supplement: on request
- Surcharge upgrading to a more luxurious room type: on request
- Arrival possible daily from 2 pm with the exception of public holidays
- The price of the package does not include tourist tax of € 2.00 per person per night
- When booking for a third person an amount of € 15.00 will be charged for an extra bed.
In and around the hotel
- Massage (on appointment)
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Charging point for electric cars
- Bike rental
- Room service
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Wheelchair accessible
- No smoking
- Bicycle shed
- Golf course
- Wellness, with free use of:
- Steam shower
- Meeting rooms
Nice to know
- Cancellation is free of charge (24 hours before arrival).
- Check-in from 2 PM.
- Checkout until 12 PM.
- Tourist tax: € 2,00 p.p.p.n.
- Breakfast € 13,00 p.p.p.n. Breakfast is from 7:00 to 10:30 from Monday to Friday. On Saturdays and Sundays from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- You can pay with CreditCard, iDeal or cash at the counter (conditions vary during holidays).
- Room service is offered for € 7.50 per order. You can order room service between 12.00 and 22.00.
- Lazy Sunday: late check out is possible for a fee. Contact our reception desk for conditions and availability.
- Dogs are only allowed in the Comfort rooms (surcharge € 15.00 per dog per night) and a maximum of two dogs per room.