You are welcome!
- You are most welcome in our restaurant or on the terrace for lunch and dinner from 12:00 - 00:00. The kitchen is open until about 9 p.m. and snacks can be ordered until 11 p.m.
- Reservations are only possible for lunch and dinner via telephone number 0264821100.
- There is a maximum of 4 guests per table, with the exception of children under 12 and guests from the same household.
Guests from outside
- You are very welcome in our restaurant for an extensive breakfast buffet, delicious lunch or tasty dinner. Reservations can be made for lunch and dinner via this link or by telephone on 026-2821100.
Fitness and wellness
Our fitness and wellness are open again. To ensure your safety and health, we use time locks which you can book at the reception.
Also in this special period there is plenty to do in our immediate vicinity. Our corona-proof tips contain an overview of activities that are possible in this time. We hope you will enjoy your stay.
Safe and comfortable
At Van der Valk, the health, safety and well-being of our guests and employees has the highest priority. In order to guarantee your health and safety, we would like to ask you to observe the following policy during your visit to our hotel:
- Follow indicated walking direction and hygiene measures
- Keep 1.5 meters distance from other guests and employees
- Do not shake hands with fellow guests or hotel staff
- Wash your hands regularly and in accordance with RIVM guidelines
- Use paper towels to dry your hands
- Cough and sneeze in your elbow and turn away from fellow guests and hotel staff
- Preferably pay with pin or contactless
Do you have symptons of a cold, such as a runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough or increase to 38 degrees Celsius? Then we ask you to stay at home and not to come to the hotel.
We do everything we can to make your stay as safe and comfortable as possible. Thank you for your confidence in Van der Valk and we hope to welcome you in our hotel soon. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our reception.
With hospitable regards,
The Van der Valk family